Date:      Wed, 18 Dec 1996 14:33:21 -0500 (EST)
From:      Laurent Joncheray <lpj@ans.net>
To:        current@freebsd.org
Subject:   microtime() resolution?

	Hi,
	do anyone know what is the resolution of the kernel's microtime()
function, called from the IP driver? I mean, it is supposed to return
the time in us, but is the timer updated every us, or more often, or less?
	Any help appreciated,
		-- lpj

--
Laurent Joncheray,                                   E-Mail: lpj@ans.net
    ANS Communications, Inc.                         Phone:  +1 (313) 677 7378