Date:      Tue, 2 Jan 1996 17:15:02 -0600 (CST)
From:      Kent Hamilton <kenth@HNS.St-Louis.Mo.US>
To:        freebsd-current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Device npsm0

Just curious, I've been trying to get the Xinside demo version to run
on my machine running -current with a PS/2 mouse and it falls over.
One of the problems appears to be that it's looking for /dev/psm0 and
/dev/npsm0.  My guess is that the "npsm0" is supposed to be a non-blocking
version of psm0.  Anyone know why it doesn't exist anymore?  It isn't
in the "MAKEDEV" scripts and I just did a quick grep through the source
and it still has it in psm.c as a valid device.  There doesn't appear
to be a man page for the PS/28 mouse device so I thought I'd ask and
then go start looking at psm.c.

I'm interested in buying the thing once they start supporting my card
but it's kind of useless with no mouse.

--
Kent Hamilton                               Work:  KHamilton@Hunter.COM