Date:      Mon, 24 Jan 2000 18:51:11 +0200 (EET)
From:      Yaroslav Terletsky <ts@polynet.lviv.ua>
Cc:        altq@csl.sony.co.jp
Subject:   Panic with 3.4: rtfree

Dear Coders,

One of my routers being upgraded to 3.4-STABLE (as of Dec 30 1999)
crashes *very* often with panic("rtfree");
(With old 2.2.2 branch it works ok.)

It is cool in testing evnironment but after few minutes in real cond.
(I think due to higher traffic and RT manipulations) it crashes.
My RT is about 70 entries in size, maxusers 32, NMBCLUSTERS=2048.
I'm also using ALTQ 2.0 (it does not patch sys/net/route.c).

Any suggestions why it is and how to fix this problem?

Thanks in advance,
Yaroslav