Date:      Wed, 11 Oct 2000 08:46:36 +0200 (CEST)
From:      Blaz Zupan <blaz@amis.net>
To:        Donny Lee <donny@CoreBit.com>
Cc:        FreeBSD-current@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: package for fetch mails?

>  My fbsd box is (ADSL) connected to the net through dynamic IPs,
>  so no mails are able to send in, they go to the account offered
>  by my ISP.  i need to check mail manually a period of time.
>
>  Is there any package that can be used to fetch mails back to
>  my fbsd box in every 10 or 20 min. automatically?

Yes, check out fetchmail:

	http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/ports.cgi?query=fetchmail&stype=all

But in the future please send such questions to the freebsd-questions mailing
list, not to freebsd-current.

Blaz Zupan,  Medinet d.o.o, Linhartova 21, 2000 Maribor, Slovenia
E-mail: blaz@amis.net, Tel: +386-2-320-6320, Fax: +386-2-320-6325