Date:      Sat, 13 Oct 2001 19:39:10 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Marco Radzinschi <marco@radzinschi.com>
To:        "Matthew E. Boyce" <ostone_com@hotmail.com>
Cc:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: homail senders are getting a 550 no relaying error.

Place your domain name in the file /etc/mail/relay-domains.  For example,
I have the line "radzinschi.com" (w/o quotes) in mine.  If it is not
there, you can create it.  Restart sendmail after you do this.

Marco Radzinschi

E-Mail: marco@radzinschi.com
AOL IM: CrackedBoy

Running FreeBSD 4.4-RELEASE i386
 7:37PM  up 8 days, 17:28, 2 users, load averages: 1.00, 1.00, 1.00