Date:      Wed, 11 Aug 1999 10:31:00 -0700
From:      Doug <Doug@gorean.org>
To:        xela@mit.edu
Cc:        FreeBSD-bugs@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: conf/13078: 3.2-release /etc/manpath.config misconfigured

Charlie Root wrote:

> /usr/bin/manpath consistently gives the error
>
> Warning: couldn't stat file /usr/local/lib/perl5/5.00502/man!

	This is fixed in 3.2-Stable. Not that we want to discourage someone from
sending problem reports, but it's usually a good idea to upgrade to the
latest version first. Also, when it's clearly one file or just a few files
that are affected you can check the CVS repository to see if it's fixed.

Thanks,

Doug