Date:      Thu, 29 Nov 2001 08:32:21 -0500
From:      "Bill A. K." <billak@fox56.tv>
To:        "Ingrid Kast Fuller" <ingrid@cityscope.net>, <freebsd-isp@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Attack on server, need help ASAP

I think I have it straightened out, but thanks for offering.

The server is running stable, with no evidence of intrusion, but I'm getting
FreeBSD 4.4, and I'm going to install that as soon as I get it (I'll bring
the server down for a few hours, probably at night and do a complete
reformat). I'm running 4.2 now.
This is my first time running FreeBSD as a server in an operating
environment, and it is running very good. I have been messing with UNIX and
FreeBSD for a while now, and I have enough knowledge to operate it, but
sometimes I have to ask when a tricky situation comes up.

Thanks again to you and everyone for all your help and offers of help.

Bill
billak@fox56.tv