Date:      Sun, 22 Jul 2001 17:03:55 -0700
From:      "Jesse McConnell" <jesse_mcconnell@hotmail.com>
To:        freebsd_mail@yahoo.com
Cc:        freebsd-mobile@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: No free configuration for card Linksys

Well, I would include more but I have to type it all in...

Lets see,  I now have one Linksys Combo and one Netgear PC card...they both
use the ed driver.

My pccard.conf file has the following lines:
io 0x240-0x360
irq 3 5 10 11 15
memory 0xd4000 96k

And currently the config lines for the two cards are

#Linksys card
config 0x1 "ed0" ?

#Netgear card
config 0x3 "ed1" ?

I have tried replacing both of those with default and auto...no luck, though
I am now getting good at freezing up the entire machine. :)

I have looked through the pccardc dumpcis info for both cards and I am
having a hard time understanding it all...both cards have the same IO lines,
0x300, 0x320, and 0x340.

Do I need to specify different io entries?

Thanks for the help!
Jesse