Date:      Mon, 9 Jul 2001 13:16:10 -0600
From:      jgnovak <jgnovak@micron.com>
To:        "'David Johnson'" <djohnson@acuson.com>
Cc:        "'freebsd-newbies@freebsd.org'" <freebsd-newbies@freebsd.org>
Subject:   RE: Questions

Ok, got to get on my soap box.

Proprietary software is evil when:
  a) it costs a lot of money
  b) it costs a lot of money and is full of 'bugs'
  c) is costs a lot of money and is full of 'bugs' and they deny it
  d) is costs a lot of money and is full of 'bugs' and the deny it, and they
try to squish less expensive or free software
     developers that make a superior product.
  e) all of the above

 I answered 'e' to this question

(off my soap box)