Date:      Thu, 18 Jun 1998 16:15:44 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Open Systems Networking <opsys@mail.webspan.net>
To:        freebsd-chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Blue Ribbon prize for ATIPA!

I just wanted to tell everyone who has not done business with atipa or is
looking for a good supplier of FreeBSD hardware, BUY FROM ATIPA!
I have recently just bought a monitor and some parts for a server from
them. There was no hassle, they are FAST in getting you the stuff you
need, and that is the biggest win for me, SPEED in getting me my
stuff :) They have a modest selection of hardware but it is all SOLID
hardwareand priced rather well!. Of course I would rather see them list
TYAN and ASUS motherboards rather than ASUS and Gigabyte. But you can't
win em all :) They are really good and really reliable. If you have any
questions about which hardware works best just ask them.
I dont see people very often writing about their experiences with
FreeBSD dealers wether its hardware or software. ATIPA gets my vote for
FreeBSD vender of the year :) Do we have such an honor?
So if your looking for a good dealer of FreeBSD friendly parts call up
atipa or check them out at http://www.atipa.com.

Man did that sound like spam, maybe I should of started it with
EMAIL WORKS!!!! hehe

Chris

--
"Linux... The choice of a GNUtered generation."

===================================| Open Systems Networking And Consulting.
  FreeBSD 2.2.6 is available now!  | Phone: 316-326-6800
-----------------------------------| 1402 N. Washington, Wellington, KS-67152
   FreeBSD: The power to serve!    | E-Mail: opsys@open-systems.net
      http://www.freebsd.org       | Consulting-Network Engineering-Security