Date:      Tue, 08 Apr 2014 10:30:09 -0600
From:      Ian Lepore <ian@FreeBSD.org>
To:        Frank Mitchell <mitchell@wyatt672earp.force9.co.uk>
Cc:        freebsd-hackers@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: Assembly continues to be used in the development of FreeBSD?

1) It's off-topic for this list.

2) The person has an ever-growing history of trolling this list (and
probably just needs to be banned at this point).  Not the usual "trying
to make flames" kind of trolling, the more insidious "act just barely
reasonable enough to get lots of people to waste lots of time" kind of
trolling.

If you want to discuss vague generalities around the issue of assembler
language programming, I'm sure you can find an appropriate forum to do
so that doesn't also spam people trying to get freebsd work done.

-- Ian