Date:      Mon, 17 May 1999 15:25:27 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Adrian Filipi-Martin <adrian@ubergeeks.com>
To:        Donald Wilde <dwilde1@thuntek.net>
Cc:        Brian Behlendorf <brian@hyperreal.org>, Nick Popoff <mouse@bloodletting.com>, freebsd-advocacy@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD & Apple

On Mon, 17 May 1999, Donald Wilde wrote:

> Brian Behlendorf wrote:

	FYI, searching for "BSD" at http://www.apple.com/developer/wwdc99/
yields a number of interesting documents.  Mostly stuff like how their
implementation of FileHandles has BSD-like file descriptor semantics to
ease porting, but still interesting to see.

	Aparrently there was at least one seession dedicated to 4.4BSD.
<grin>

	session 132:

	BSD 4.4 in Rhapsody: Hidden, but Useful

	Hidden within Rhapsody is a powerful and very useful feature:
	BSD 4.4 support. In this session you will get a detailed
	overview of the BSD support offered by Rhapsody and how
	you can use it to easily bring BSD-based software to Rhapsody.

	Adrian
--
[ adrian@ubergeeks.com -- Ubergeeks Consulting -- http://www.ubergeeks.com/ ]