Date:      Sat, 3 Aug 1996 10:44:53 +0200 (MET DST)
From:      "Christoph P. Kukulies" <kuku@gilberto.physik.rwth-aachen.de>
To:        skynyrd@tahoma.cwu.edu (Chris Timmons)
Cc:        kuku@gilberto.physik.rwth-aachen.de, chris@vader.org, freebsd-current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Sup failing for sup.freebsd.org

> sup5 has been working fine during this period; tried that?

I'm afraid switching supservers results in everything getting resupped
since time stamps differ from one supserver to another and I don't want
to have another sup storm at the moment. Someone may correct
me if I'm wrong. Also there have been too many inponderabilities with
supservers recently so that I remain with freefall.

[about supserver connection time outs]