Date:      Tue, 19 Sep 1995 14:56:20 -0700 (MST)
From:      Terry Lambert <terry@lambert.org>
To:        mrcpu@cdsnet.net (Jaye Mathisen)
Cc:        terry@lambert.org, nate@rocky.sri.MT.net, davidg@root.com, hackers@freefall.freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Coding style ( was Re: why is this not a bug in namei?)

> The real question is does this have to be bashed around on hackers...
> Seems like a basically religious issue, which deserves it's own majordomo
> list...

No, this is Nate taking up David's Ad Homin attack on my coding style,
which obfuscated the original issue of 16 bit Unicode characters in the
kernel.

Overall coding style is a matter for an indent program built into the
"cvs commit" procedure.

The question "how do I determine program flow when I see a goto?" is a
stupid question.

The *real* question is whether we want to be able to mount Win95 and
Windows NT file systems.  or not.

It has nothing to do with whether I use "too many" goto's in fixing
code I wouldn't be in in the first place if it functioned correctly.

					Terry Lambert
					terry@lambert.org
---
or previous employers.