Date:      Mon, 09 Jul 2001 17:45:42 -0400
From:      "Kenneth Mays" <kmays2000@hotmail.com>
To:        bandix@looksharp.net
Cc:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Benchmarks from SysAdmin mag

The very powerful and the very stupid have one thing in common.  Instead
of altering their views to fit the facts, they alter the facts to fit
their views ... which can be very uncomfortable if you happen to be one
of the facts that needs altering.
	- Doctor Who, "Face of Evil"

Your statement from Doctor Who can be aimed at journalistic and political
views in nature. I was pointing that out by referencing articles done by
previous people. We are all biased towards our personal opinions which is
why I said the article in question should be revisited by knowledgeable
people on the particular product in question. I can really care less about
the article other than brings up an issue of debate on the subject of server
performance testing.

I'll stick to the -Stable topics for now on. (but I didn't start this
thread!) ;o)
-Ken