Date:      Fri, 12 Apr 1996 00:45:07 -0700 (PDT)
From:      asami@cs.berkeley.edu (Satoshi Asami)
To:        andreas@knobel.gun.de
Cc:        ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: fvwm95 port included - really *cool* stuff !!!!

 * Have fun with that port people ... Never saw such a nice looking
 * X11 desktop ;-)) A Win95 lookalike <<< powered by FreeBSD >>>

Thanks, committed.  I took out your sample.xinitrc and the message
about it in post-install though, I didn't see it doing anything
interesting except running "fvwm95-2" which, I believe, is not hard to
figure out for anyone who's competent enough to install FreeBSD (and
not Win95 ;).

Satoshi