Date:      Mon, 21 Aug 1995 22:28:34 +1000
From:      Bruce Evans <bde@zeta.org.au>
To:        bde@zeta.org.au, rgrimes@gndrsh.aac.dev.com
Cc:        hackers@freebsd.org, root@pent.vnet.net
Subject:   Re: libresolve won't compile

>> >libresolve tries to include non-existant header file <res_config.h>.
>> >I am using sources from ctm delta 916.
>> I committed a different fix.

>Perhaps you should have defered and talked to Peter, who was the one
>working on all this stuff just 14 hours ago....

That would leave the tree unbuildable for longer and create more work
for everyone.

BTW, lkm/ip_mroute_mod is still unbuildable.  This is handled by leaving
ip_mroute_mod out of the subdir list, but unless you are careful then
you will have an old binary.  We don't handle removing junk very well.
nsquery and nstest directories and binaries should have been removed
yesterday, but `cvs co -P' failed to remove the directories, because
there were obj subdirectories.

Bruce