Date:      Thu, 31 Aug 2000 03:24:41 -0700 (PDT)
From:      <sheldonh@FreeBSD.org>
To:        sheldonh@FreeBSD.org, freebsd-bugs@FreeBSD.org, brian@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: conf/20960: Fix for "Mail queue: 1 request" in daily security message

Synopsis: Fix for "Mail queue: 1 request" in daily security message

Responsible-Changed-From-To: freebsd-bugs->brian
Responsible-Changed-By: sheldonh
Responsible-Changed-When: Thu Aug 31 03:21:06 PDT 2000
Responsible-Changed-Why:
Over to the maintainer of the periodic scripts.

Brian, my gut feeling is that there's nothing wrong with
showing a message in the queue if there is a message in
the queue. :-)

However, I understand the point.  If you agree in principle
(your agreement being important since you're the maintainer)
I'll do the work for you and submit patches.  Just let me
know how you want to handle this.