Date:      Fri, 18 Feb 2005 02:56:15 -0500
From:      Mike Hauber <m.hauber@mchsi.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: load enlightenment

On Friday 18 February 2005 02:33 am, Euripides Ballis wrote:
> How i can doit to make default enlightenment in freebsd release
> 5.3.
>

> I realy wanna know how I can. I wanna use FreeBSD in a desktop
> environment. http://www.lynucs.org

I'll assume that you've installed x and enlightenment via
ports/packages?  If so, then is x setup?  If so, do you have a
login manager installed?  If so, then the login manager
_probably_ takes care of "default."  If not, then check
~/.xinitrc

PS...  If u really want 2 know, then u really need to check out
all the documentation that's out there.  For instance, there's
this really kewl handbook that tells u zactly how to set this up.
Check it:

http://www.freebsd.org/doc/en_US.ISO8859-1/books/handbook/index.html

Then there's also google.com which will allow you to search
throuth the many how-tos out there that cover the various setups
availbale.

hth,

Mike