Date:      Tue, 28 Mar 2000 10:52:35 -0800 (PST)
From:      norbert.meissner@daimlerchrysler.com
To:        freebsd-gnats-submit@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   kern/17649: parallel-zip won't work with 4.0

>Number:         17649
>Category:       kern
>Synopsis:       parallel-zip won't work with 4.0
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       non-critical
In 4.0 my parallel port zip drive (100mb, no plus) won't work. In 3.4
I had not any problems. in the kernel config file scbus and vpo are
uncommented and the compile runs without errors. at boot time the kernel
sees my hp laserjet and the zip drive. at the end of booting i get
several error messages about a timeout of vpo0. the lpt-port runs in
ps2-mode (epp not avalaible, old machine P166).
>How-To-Repeat:
just boot ;-)
>Fix:
???