Date:      Tue, 26 Apr 2022 20:10:46 -0400
From:      Charles Sprickman <spork@bway.net>
To:        "Eugene M. Zheganin" <eugene@zhegan.in>
Cc:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD boot from root pool larger than 1Tb/cannot read MOS/all block copies unavailable

> On Apr 26, 2022, at 10:10 AM, Eugene M. Zheganin <eugene@zhegan.in> =
wrote:
>=20
> Hello,
>=20
> recently I found another server that was running 12.x and became =
unbootable because of the famous "cannot read MOS/all block copies =
unavailable/etc" gptzfsboot message which can be randomly displayed when =
boot blocks migrate beyond 1st Tb on a large root pool.

Is this documented somewhere? I=E2=80=99m pretty sure I have a number of =
servers that fit this description. How do boot blocks =E2=80=9Cmigrate=E2=80=
=9D?

Charles=