Date:      Thu, 11 May 1995 18:32:18 -0400 (EDT)
From:      CMU Mail Archive <archive@cps.cmich.edu>
To:        Danny Boulet <danny@nahanni.BouletFermat.ab.ca>
Cc:        freebsd-security@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: Security options for NFS?

On Tue, 2 May 1995, Danny Boulet wrote:

> I've got FreeBSD 2.0 on a CD-ROM so I can provide diffs that should allow
> ipfirewall v2.0 to be installed on FreeBSD 2.0.  Unfortunately, I don't
> run FreeBSD on any machine that I've got access to so I can't test the
> diffs (I use BSD/OS v2.0 for all my ipfirewall development).  Contact me
> directly (danny@bouletfermat.ab.ca) if you're interested in these diffs.
> Once someone running FreeBSD has verified that they work, I'll include them
> in my standard release.
>
> -Danny
>
> P.S. A bound 30 page user's guide is provided to those who contribute the
> suggested minimum shareware amount ($60 Canadian or roughly $44 US these days).

Would access to a FreeBSD machine be worth a electronic copy of the users
guide to you :) If so let me know.......

Thanks
Matthew S. Bailey
Assistant System Admin Central Michigan University

(PS. If this mail was sent from an account different than
mbailey@cps.cmich.edu would you please direct all replies there.
Thank You)