Date:      Thu, 24 Apr 1997 13:33:35 GMT
From:      xiyuan qian <xiyuan@npc.haplink.co.cn>
To:        freebsd-isp@freebsd.org
Subject:   forward mail to a perl script

Hi, I noted from this list that one can forward a mail message to a perl script
program in order to handle some event. But there is no detail. I checked the
mail and sendmail mannual but find nothing to help me. I hope to get your
help from this list. And maybe you can tell me whether it's possible or not.
I mean, I am going to generate the database operate code at my WIN95 then send
the code as an email to my perl script locates at my FreeBSD box to operate the
database such as create or drop etc. I think if I can do this, I can do many
many useful operations at the remote site. Is this useful or is there any other
method?

Best regaurds!

--xiyuan