Date:      Thu, 5 May 2016 14:16:29 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Don Lewis <truckman@FreeBSD.org>
To:        lists@opsec.eu
Cc:        bradleythughes@fastmail.fm, freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: PRs ready for commit

On  5 May, Kurt Jaeger wrote:
> Hi!
>
> One thing: There are issues with buildlogs attached to PR due
> to them blowing up the database of bugzilla. If all is fine,
> it's OK to just list the architectures tested. Second best
> is putting broken buildlogs on some external site and put the link
> in the PR. Third is adding broken buildlogs as attachment 8-}
>
> Yes, I know, disk space is infinite, but this is real life 8-)

For broken builds, I prefer to just include the part of the build log
showing the error in the comment.  If someone thinks that there is still
some info necessary for debug that is missing, I can extract it from the
log and add it as another comment.  That way the info is easy to access
and permanently part of the PR.