Date:      Mon, 02 Jan 2012 12:33:50 -0800
From:      Yuri <yuri@rawbw.com>
To:        FreeBSD Questions <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Mouse motion event holds up the input

This started from some system update.

There are some strange dependencies on mouse motion event. For example,
when google is open in chromium and I click on some search choice, it
only goes there after I move the mouse, click itself is not enough.

Same when I press "Ctrl-Alt-F1", it only goes to the black terminal when
I move the mouse.
Another symptom that I think is related is that doubleclick on the word
in konsole in kde4, and in all browsers, isn't selecting the word as it
should.

I have rebuilt kde4 with all dependencies and it didn't help.

What might be the problem?

Yuri