Date:      Thu, 19 Dec 2002 21:36:19 -0700 (MST)
From:      Warren Block <wblock@wonkity.com>
To:        doc@freebsd.org
Subject:   FDP Future And XSL

Based on some of my web searching, it looks like XSL will be a much
bigger player in the future than DSSSL.  Certainly it seems to be much
more active right now.  Are the current DSSSL style sheets going to be
around a long time, or is XSL in the works?  (Is it worth my time to get
the new XSL-FO book from OReilly if I want to stay compatible with FDP?)

Incidentally, there's an article on the Mandrake web site about how they
solved many problems of their DocBook rendering which may (or may not)
be of interest:

http://linux-mandrake.com/en/doc/project/#layout