Date:      05 Sep 2003 08:39:30 -0500
From:      Art Mason <amason@rackspace.com>
To:        stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   PF in 4.8-STABLE

My apologies in advance if this is the wrong list to ask this in, but
how well does pf work in 4.8-STABLE?  And if so, what kernel options do
I need to compile in?  Can pf kernel options coexist w/ IPFW options, if
I keep the IPFW modulus from loading?  Can I still bridge in regular
fashion w/ pf?  I've already read up on
http://pf4freebsd.love2party.net/install.html, but this seemd a bit
dated, as is refers to "upcoming OpenBSD 3.3", which has been out for
some time now, as I see you can already preorder for 3.4.  Thanks in
advance for any assistance w/ this issue.

--
Art Mason