Date:      Sun, 24 Mar 2002 16:30:02 -0800 (PST)
From:      Giorgos Keramidas <keramida@freebsd.org>
To:        freebsd-doc@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: docs/30809: fdisk(8) cleanup

The following reply was made to PR docs/30809; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: Giorgos Keramidas <keramida@freebsd.org>
To: Piet Delport <siberiyan@mweb.co.za>
Cc: bug-followup@freebsd.org
Date: Mon, 25 Mar 2002 02:20:11 +0200

 On 2001-09-24 00:43, Piet Delport wrote:
 > 	Fix various minor errors in fdisk(8).

 I've seen this patch last night, and tried to read it carefully.

 Most of the changes look fine.  Last night, I took the libery to prepare a
 new patch for RELENG_4 that has a few differences from the original you
 posted.  Could you take a look at the diff I uploaded to:
 http://people.FreeBSD.org/~keramida/diff/fdisk.diff
 and tell me what you think?

 Just reworded a few things here and there, and tried to make it hard for
 the reader to misunderstand things.  If you feel like this is still worth
 it, I'd like to hear your comments/suggestions/changes and have this
 committed to STABLE when we bring it to a shape that we all like :-)

 Giorgos Keramidas                       FreeBSD Documentation Project
 keramida@{freebsd.org,ceid.upatras.gr}  http://www.FreeBSD.org/docproj/