Date:      Thu, 31 May 2001 14:35:46 -0700 (PDT)
From:      John Baldwin <jhb@FreeBSD.org>
To:        Matthew Jacob <mjacob@feral.com>
Cc:        alpha@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   RE: -current buildworld

On 31-May-01 Matthew Jacob wrote:

> Has anybody been able to successfully do a buildworld on alpha for the last
> several days for -current?

Will be trying tonight.  I've spent all day chasing my tail it seems.  I
started off the day with top of the tree kernels panic'ing after mounting root
but trashing the console before dying so that I couldn't see the panic message.
I've tried kernels now from every day since the 27th up through teh 30th and
can't reproduce this now.  I'm trying anotehr top of the tree kernel right now
to see if this problem has mysteriously "gone away".  *sigh*