Date:      Thu, 23 Nov 2000 15:16:34 -0800
From:      Julian Elischer <julian@elischer.org>
To:        janb@cs.utep.edu
Cc:        David Greenman <dg@root.com>, current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: slight improvement in locore.s?

that's all I was thinking..
I actually think it DOES improve readability..
because I spent time wondering why the same line was there twice :-)

I was just reading the file and  thought, 'hey why not'? then I thought
probably it's doing something I don't understand..
but I think I was right the first time..

just an unimportant niggly thing..

--
      __--_|\  Julian Elischer
     /       \ julian@elischer.org