Date:      Mon, 22 Jul 1996 13:39:21 -0700 (PDT)
From:      "Jonathan M. Bresler" <jmb>
To:        kelly@fsl.noaa.gov (Sean Kelly)
Cc:        nate@mt.sri.com, jkh@time.cdrom.com, hosokawa@mt.cs.keio.ac.jp, freebsd-chat@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: New daemon artworks :-)

Sean Kelly wrote:

>     Nate> "FreeBSD - Taking you to the promised land."
>
> Except that the land in this picture is a kind of desolate rocky
> plain---not exactly what I'd envision as ``promised.''

	you ever *seen* the promised land.   lots of rock and barren
	soil.   its definately what you make it--a lot like FreeBSD.
	all the tools are there you just have to use them.

	but when you do work the land, everything turns green and
	grows vigorously. ;))

jmb
--
Jonathan M. Bresler           FreeBSD Postmaster             jmb@FreeBSD.ORG