Date:      Thu, 19 Dec 1996 17:24:12 -0500 (EST)
From:      Jason Lixfeld <jlixfeld@idirect.com>
To:        Damian Hamill <damian@cablenet.net>
Cc:        FreeBSD ISP <freebsd-isp@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: cyclades term server

Here, we are using Cyclades 32's on BSD/OS term servers, with Auto Answer.

That's about all I can tell you!

Regards,

Jason A. Lixfeld
-=-
IDBS Administration
System Administrator
Client Services Representative
Systems Liason
-=-
Internet Direct o/a ComputerLink Online Inc.
5415 Dundas Street West Suite 301
Etobicoke, ON M9B 1B5
CANADA
[416] 233.7150 {V}