Date:      Thu, 10 Feb 2005 20:38:41 -0700 (MST)
From:      Technical Director <technical@ultratrends.com>
To:        Oliver Leitner <Shadow333@gmx.at>
Subject:   Re: Logo Contest

Oliver,

On Fri, 11 Feb 2005, Oliver Leitner wrote:

> im not rob, but thanks, already got one)

Oh my that's so ... funny.

> interresting thought, so its a sweet tasting thing that youd like to drink?
> (in case i translated jello right, cause this is not my mother language...)

Maybe where you come from the world is a better place and FreeBSD, Linux
and anything but big $$$ OS/Systems grow on proverbial trees,
unfortunately where I come from it is a daily fight to keep the 12 boxes I
have running FreeBSD.

And I know that a better logo, website and overall approach would help. It
did in the case of MySQL.

> dont ask me, im a grease monkey, i do actually keep things running.

You have no worries about your supervisor coming in and saying "Gee, .NET
looks good, why don't we give that a try?" Grease monkey or not you have
to have good solid reasons to give to the non-tech decision makers why you
WANT to do what you are doing...

> i am answering you and and that other guy, both of you.

Whatever.

Rob.