Date:      Mon, 7 Jun 2010 12:39:06 -0400
From:      Rick N <solarux@hotmail.com>
To:        <freebsd-chat@freebsd.org>
Subject:   RE: SCSI to ATA adapter?

 It's been awhile playing with Sun hardware=2C :)

 but there are a lot of aftermarket "Toshiba" scsi-DVD Rom drives(which is =
what Sun uses) availabale fairly cheap.

 Alternativley=2C the Sun blade-1000 should have a USB port=2C in which cas=
e just get an external usb-dvd-rom drive...

However=2C depending on the blade-1000 firmware/bios settings=2C I'm not su=
re if that external USB-dvd-rom drive would be bootable ?

=20

 hope this helps.

=20

=20