Date:      Wed, 24 Jul 1996 15:20:45 -0700 (MST)
From:      Don Yuniskis <dgy@rtd.com>
To:        explorer@flame.org (Michael Graff)
Cc:        dgy@rtd.com, chag@moneyworld.com, hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Chancellor Group (symbol = CHAG)

> > [why waste time quoting the spam???]
>
> This same idiot has mailed to THOUSANDS of lists.  I suggest either a
> sniper or a nuke.
>
> He seems to think I should REQUEST NOT to be on his damned list.  His voice
> mail is always full, his machine doesn't seem to accept mail.  I hope he
> knows that he's not winning points with this advertising thing.

Hence my suggestion to tweek majordomo to implement the equivalent of a
kill file.  From previous discussions, it appears that restricting posts
only to subscribers is a bit draconian and hurts those who have serious
questions but don't subscribe.  So, perhaps the opposite appraoch of
just bouncing any incoming messages from the address and/or domain.
I imagine such a hack would be welcomed in the general majordomo
distribution...

--don