Date:      Sat, 13 May 2000 19:21:55 -0600
From:      Brett Glass <brett@lariat.org>
To:        Ron Rosson <insane@lunatic.oneinsane.net>
Cc:        Kurt Wuensche <kwuensche@yahoo.com>, freebsd-chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Shopping carts

I was under the impression that a back door had been found
in "minivend." I haven't tried the software myself, though,
so I have no first-hand experience. I just thought I'd
mention this so that you could be sure before using it.

--Brett

At 09:21 AM 5/13/2000, Ron 'The InSaNe One' Rosson wrote:

>Brett,
>   If you know of a hole in minivend I would really like to know. I know
>there are holes in cart32 software is is not the same.
>
>Yes I did look at BUGTRAQ  ;-)
>
>On Fri, 12 May 2000, Brett Glass was heard blurting out:
>
> > Check Bugtraq; it's been said that this app has
> > back doors.
> >
> > --Brett
> >
> > At 05:00 PM 5/12/2000, Kurt Wuensche wrote:
> >
> > >Has anyone used the mini-vend shopping cart app?
> > >If so does it run easily on apache?
> > >

>--
>Ron Rosson                                    ... and a UNIX user said ...
>The InSaNe One                                        rm -rf *
>insane@oneinsane.net                        and all was /dev/null and *void()
>       Old age and treachery can always overcome youth and skill.

"I am, uh, BillGatus of Borg. Competition is futile. You will
be integrated." --Brett Glass (After Jack Rickard)