Date:      23 Jan 2002 18:01:54 +0100
From:      assar@FreeBSD.org
To:        <ru@FreeBSD.org>
Cc:        freebsd-doc@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: docs/33645: k5list(1) contains many incorrect "klist" entries.

<ru@FreeBSD.org> writes:
> Assar, could you please fix this and commit the fix on the vendor
> and RELENG_4 branches (if re@ approves).

My proposed patch for this is included below.  I would rather not
commit this on the vendor branch since the man pages is never going to
look like this from the vendor (the programs are called kfoo and k5foo
from the vendor).  I don't know if it's too late for RELENG_4, but we
should ask re@ that when this has been committed to current.

(We'll change the names of the programs so they will also become kfoo
instead of k5foo, but I agree that man-pages should be named in sync
with the programs they document).

/assar