Date:      Wed, 18 Mar 1998 21:07:01 +1100
From:      Sue Blake <sue@welearn.com.au>
To:        "Matthew D. Fuller" <fullermd@futuresouth.com>
Cc:        Greg Pavelcak <gpavelcak@philos.umass.edu>, freebsd-doc@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: doc "renovation" project volunteer

On Wed, Mar 18, 1998 at 02:41:20AM -0600, Matthew D. Fuller wrote:
> On Wed, 18 Mar 1998, Sue Blake wrote:

> > OK guys, now you have an audience of two.
> > Let's get this show on the road.
> Three.
> *flex documenting muscle*
> I'm throwing together a step-by-step on doing an installation.
> And I DO mean step by step.
> I first installed 2.1.6 in Jan of '97, from FLOPPIES.
> What was I thinking?

Bravo! But more to the point, what were you reading? :-)

I started in 96, installed it scores of times, but never got much beyond the
installation and tetris until a few months ago. I've been hanging out for
documentation that speaks kindly to me for a loooong time. I do hope our
motivation catches on.

--

Regards,
        -*Sue*-