Date:      Thu, 8 Aug 2013 18:02:25 +0200
From:      Lars Engels <lme@FreeBSD.org>
To:        Mark Felder <feld@FreeBSD.org>
Cc:        freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Discussing ideas or wish list

--EpkyL+bqoEXyQ6vo

On Thu, Aug 08, 2013 at 10:34:21AM -0500, Mark Felder wrote:
>=20
> I think systat is great, too. We could probably import some
> functionality from OpenBSD as I recall their systat has more features.

It depends. FreeBSD's systat has some features that OpenBSD's
doesn't have and vice versa (list take from the manpages):

FreeBSD:
=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D
icmp        Display, in the lower window, statistics about messages
icmp6       This display is like the icmp display, but displays statis-
ip          Otherwise identical to the icmp display, except that it dis-
ip6         Like the ip display, except that it displays IPv6 statistics.
tcp         Like icmp, but with TCP statistics.

OpenBSD:
=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D
buckets     Display kernel malloc(9) bucket statistics similar to the
malloc      Display kernel malloc(9) type statistics similar to the
nfsclient   Display statistics about NFS client activity.  Output
nfsserver   Display statistics about NFS server activity.  Output
pf          Display filter information about pf(4), similar to the output
pool        Display kernel pool(9) statistics similar to the output of
queues      Display statistics about the active altq(9) queues, similar
rules       Display pf rules statistics, similar to the output of pfctl
sensors     Display the current values of available hardware sensors, in
states      Display pf states statistics, similar to the output of pfctl

--EpkyL+bqoEXyQ6vo

--EpkyL+bqoEXyQ6vo--