Date:      Mon, 2 Nov 1998 09:10:28 +0100
From:      Wolfram Schneider <wosch@panke.de.freebsd.org>
To:        Marty Cawthon <mrc@ChipChat.com>, Wolfram Schneider <wosch@cs.tu-berlin.de>
Cc:        doc@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: New prototype for the FreeBSD homepage

On 1998-10-30 03:33:15 +0000, Marty Cawthon wrote:
> Guten Tag, Herr Schneider
>
> COMMENT
>   I like the looks of this new page.
> The layout is easy to follow and find things.
>
> IDEA FOR CONSIDERATION
>   Perhaps it is worth testing the new pages using
> "http://validator.w3.org"

Good idea! I did not test if the new layout confirm to
the standard(s). I just checked if it looks good with
the common browsers (Netscape 1,2,3,4; lynx, Internet Explorer)
and in small or large (1000x800) window size.

If you (or someone else) find a HTML bug in the homepage
please send the correction to doc@freebsd.org

Wolfram