Date:      Sat, 22 Sep 2001 03:00:21 -0400
From:      David Banning <david@skytrackercanada.com>
To:        Ted Mittelstaedt <tedm@toybox.placo.com>
Cc:        David Banning <david@skytrackercanada.com>, Edwin Groothuis <edwin@mavetju.org>, questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: procmail setup question

> You want to install a program called fetchmail.  It will pull all the pop mail
> down then reinject it into your mailserver so that it appears as though mail
> is
> coming in the normal way.

I am running fetchmail. As I understand it, I am now going like;
fetchmail get's it then .forward put's it through procmail.

My fetchmail file now reads;

poll www3.mailsrvr.com protocol POP3 username david password ernest is david

So how would I sent it back through fetchmail, and how would fetchmail
separate it?