Date:      Wed, 20 May 1998 09:44:38 -0700
From:      Studded <Studded@san.rr.com>
To:        Josef Karthauser <joe@pavilion.net>
Cc:        Studded <Studded@dal.net>, "Daniel O'Connor" <doconnor@gsoft.com.au>, hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: WINE and Starcraft

Josef Karthauser wrote:

> >       I would be happy to help test patches in -Stable. I am very interested
> > in a working windows emulator but I'm starting to lose hope. :-/
>
> Bochs seems to work.  It's a 386 emulator, and it's in the ports.
> (It's still installing Win95 at the moment, but it looks good so far.)

	I've heard good things about it, but unfortunately the main app that I
want to run is an IRC client and the docs I read for bochs say that it
doesn't do network'ed apps. I would be happy to be proven wrong though.
:)

Thanks for the responses,

Doug

--
***         Chief Operations Officer, DALnet IRC network       ***
*** Proud designer and maintainer of the world's largest Internet