Date:      Tue, 13 Jul 1999 16:14:33 -0600
From:      Warner Losh <imp@village.org>
To:        Greg Lehey <grog@lemis.com>
Subject:   Re: When will -CURRENT support PCMCIA modems again?

In message <19990712142452.F21403@freebie.lemis.com> Greg Lehey writes:
: I've just updated my laptop from 3.2-RELEASE to 4.0-CURRENT, and I
: find that PCMCIA modems (sio) are no longer supported.  I'm playing
: around with it to get it to work, but so far I've just managed to get
: panics out of sioprobe.  Before I continue with this: is anybody else
: working on it?  If so, I'll get out of your way.

I think I have an idea on how to make this work, but have not had the
time to make it work.  I've taken the day off (mostly because my
brother was in town through today) and am trying to get my system
working again with the current pccard code....  Once that happens, it
should be a couple hours to maybe having an interesting kludge to make
new-bus drivers have pccard attachments....  if I'm lucky...

Warner