Date:      Wed, 18 Jan 1995 19:14:22 +0100
From:      "Philippe Charnier" <charnier@lirmm.fr>
To:        Hector Gonzalez Jaime <cacho@eureka.gdl.iteso.mx>
Cc:        hackers@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: CVS stuff

Salut,

In the message Re: CVS stuff,
Hector Gonzalez Jaime <cacho@eureka.gdl.iteso.mx> wrote :

>> Oh, and I'd be willing to work on the English, Japanese and French, and
>> if no one else wante to, German (and maybe Greek -- I'm very, very rusty).
>>
>	I'd like to work on the Spanish translation of error messages,
>i have a lot of users and sysadmin-to-be guys that are unable to read
>english.

After lot of translations I will be pleased to send to the world the
following mail:

Something is wrong with my computer, I had the message:

 << Probleme materiel au demarrage : clavier absent
    Appuyer sur une touche pour continuer >>

Is there a hacker that can 1) speak french 2) help me?

NB : the french message says:
   hardware failure on boot : no keyboard connected
   press any key to continue

Philippe Charnier                                      charnier@lirmm.fr

         LIRMM, 161 rue Ada, 34392 Montpellier cedex 5 -- France