Date:      Tue, 8 Jun 1999 19:42:34 +0200 (METDST)
From:      Michal Przybylski <michalp@man.poznan.pl>
To:        freebsd-hardware@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   which ATM card is supportet in ALTQ

Hi all.
I'm having a little trouble installing ATM card for FreeBSD+ALTQ.
I've found that only Efficient Network Inc. ATM card and Adaptec 155Mbps
PCI ATM card are valid for this release. Does anybody know if Fore
PCA200EPC, normally supported in FreeBSD will work?
I've got troubles installing it (fore_dnld reports "microcode not loaded"
during boot, and if i try to load it later, it hangs. Any solution?
thx
michal

 Michal Przybylski
Poznan Supercomputing & Networking Center
Poland
email: michalp@man.poznan.pl
tel. +48601567947