Date:      Mon, 15 Jan 2001 18:29:24 -0800
From:      Gregory Sutter <gsutter@zer0.org>
To:        Tony Finch <dot@dotat.at>
Cc:        Duncan Barclay <dmlb@dmlb.org>, chat@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: US Invasion by a UK FreeBSDer

On 2001-01-14 06:49 +0000, Tony Finch <dot@dotat.at> wrote:
> Gregory Sutter <gsutter@zer0.org> wrote:
> >
> >We could also have an impromptu BSD enthusiasts' meeting somewhere
> >in SOMA; perhaps the 21st Amendment (2nd and Brannan) would be a
> >good place to go for food, drinks, and a place to talk on one of
> >those weeknights.
>
> That sounds good. I work at 3rd & Mission, and owing to lack of
> mobility I haven't been to as many Bay Area BSD meets as I would like.
> (I don't drive and I only got my bike in SFO recently.)
>
> I'm very much in favour of social meets (i.e. in a pub) with the
> occasional talk, much like the London Unix Users Group and the UK
> FreeBSD Users Group.

Okay!  Let's definitely meet up, then.  How about Thursday?  Anyone
care?

I just heard today that Chris Coleman, also of Daemon News (I am
as well), is in town too, and would like to join us.  This should
be fun.

Greg
--
Gregory S. Sutter                   It is no measure of health to be
mailto:gsutter@zer0.org             well adjusted to a profoundly