Date:      Tue, 11 May 1999 09:46:41 -0400
From:      Mike Tancsa <mike@sentex.net>
To:        freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Cc:        luoqi@FreeBSD.ORG, dg@root.com
Subject:   Re: vm_fault deadlock and PR 8416 ... looks fixed!

At 08:35 PM 5/10/99 -0700, Cy Schubert - ITSD Open Systems Group wrote:
>In message <199905110116.SAA00175@implode.root.com>, David Greenman
>writes:
>>
>>    There are two patches mentioned in PR 8416...which one are you using?

Thanks to dg@root.com, and luoqi@freebsd.org for the fix to this issue!!  I
noticed the commits go through last night.  I have updated my work machine
and the problem that was triggered by the two finds indeed seems fixed!
Now I can update my publically exposed (exposed at least to our customers)
3.x production machine and I can sleep easier!  Did anyone ever say FreeBSD
rocks! ;-)

	---Mike