Date:      Mon, 23 Feb 1998 10:10:39 -0700
From:      Patrick Burm <patb@commlitho.com>
To:        freebsd-isp@FreeBSD.ORG

Ok, does the list server at FreeBSD.org have to get restored
from backups every three days or something. I've unsubscribed
three times in the last week and It works for at least 24 hours
or so, then usually 3 days later I start getting mail from
the list again.

I'm leaving town for three weeks and don't want to have to
block freebsd.org at my router, or my damn box is gonna be so
full when I get back it will take days to sort through my mail.

Anyone know about this?