Date:      Tue, 27 Jul 1999 10:22:19 -0500 (EST)
From:      Steve Ames <steve@cioe.com>
To:        LutzRab@omc.net
Cc:        freebsd-isp@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Sv: FreeBSD Project looking for a switch

> Since FreeBSD is the foundation of our business, we just ordered "BSDDONATE"
> on a monthly basis.
>
> I think all of us (ISP's using FreeBSD) should support the project and not
> just using it for our needs.

I thought subscribing to the CDs _IS_ a form of donation... since most
of us really have no need of CDs really, just something tangeble to
show to our bosses and controllers. I've convinced my company to subscribe
to every version of FreeBSD for the last couple of years. Subscribed to
snapshots when they were available.

Its hard to convince the corporate types to _donate_.

						-Steve