Date:      Thu, 23 Jan 2003 10:27:56 -0500
From:      Chris BeHanna <behanna@zbzoom.net>
To:        stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Video / TV

On Wednesday 22 January 2003 17:21, Sam Drinkard wrote:
> Since nothing really answered my question(s) via the search engine, I
> hate to bother anybody here, but........
>
> I see nothing in the 4.X branch that supports the ATI all-in-wonder
> cards.  Will / is there support for that piece of hardware in the 5.0
> branch?  Any pointers or redirects to some reading?

    This is a function of XFree86, not of FreeBSD.  XFree86 does not
yet have support for the TV-in capabilities of the All-in-Wonder, last
I checked.

    What I do instead is use the Brooktree driver and a Hauppauge
WinTV Go! card.

--=20
Chris BeHanna
Software Engineer                   (Remove "bogus" before responding.)
behanna@bogus.zbzoom.net
                 Turning coffee into software since 1990.